No I don’t want a flu shot shirt

Flu season isn’t here, flu shot season is No I don’t want a flu shot shirt. The only illness with a season. The only illness with propaganda to inject yourself and your loved ones with a pointless and dangerous scam. Be sure to ask your child’s pediatrician about getting the flu shot. You can also go to your local pharmacy to get it there. The best medicine is preventative medicine. Parents, do Y’all let Y’all kids get flu shots? Been hearing that they make kids sick fr I honestly don’t trust anything that got to do with the government really don’t want my son to get one at school.
No I Don't Want A Flu Shot Hoodie
Buy this shirt: No I don’t want a flu shot shirt
From: https://afamilyshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt