I can’t feel my face when I’m with you sweater

Kind of. If their grammar is I can’t feel my face when I’m with you sweater, but they’re trying to convince you they’re smart and woke and have read and understood scientific papers and all when clearly they haven’t succeeded at either, it’s somewhat pertinent. If the comment is purposely meant to insult my intellect, and it’s a grammatical shit show, I’ll call them out. All else goes. I think that’s a different situation than the one I’m thinking of. When someone likes to split hairs and stick their fat nose where it doesn’t belong, I hope they get called on that crap because it reflects how crappy of a person they are. Punctuation is just as important as grammar and spelling.
I can't feel my face when I'm with you Guys Shirt
Buy this shirt: I can’t feel my face when I’m with you sweater
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt