I’m the crazy BFF shirt

Eminem is still my future hubby and I’m the crazy BFF shirt. I have been obsessed with him ever since I was a kid. With that being said. Idc what anyone has to say EM killed MGK. When the nonhiker hubby takes a 2-mile rugged hike in flip flops just so his hiking-loving, waterfall obsessed wife can see the waterfall only to find out at the end, the waterfall was only 50 yards from the car and not one complaint that’s love. I love your whack ass no I didn’t forget about ur bday you hoe thanks for being born! Without u id has no freak bff who is obsessed with fork knife. Love you baby. He recorded it and thought it was a show we’d enjoy together and he was so right. The TV show introduced me to the books and now I’m totally obsessed.
I'm the crazy BFF Hoodie
Buy this shirt: I’m the crazy BFF shirt
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt