Trick or tequila shirt

I always get the Trick or tequila shirt when people say if you only look forward to the weekend then something is wrong with your life bitch, let me look forward to taking tequila shots as my reward for making it through the week and stop being judgmental. The big group next to us at the bar just ordered a round of shots like they’re badasses, they ordered pistachio shots how about you order a real shot you fools like vodka, whiskey or tequila not sugar in a shot glass. Let me tell y’all about my best friend. He can outfight and definitely drink more tequila than me and is supposedly funnier. But he doesn’t get enough credit for making me who I am.
Trick or tequila Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Trick or tequila shirt
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt