Yes my BFF is crazy shirt

Which made me realize letting my Yes my BFF is crazy shirt run my life is pretty lame. Before this lifestyle I would wear pants in 100 degree weather, hated to wear tank tops or anything that showed my scrawny arms, I hated the way shirts fit around my stomach so I’d wear a loose style shirt and I couldn’t wear low cut shirts because after having kids my chest was just not the same. I was talking to my BFF the other day and I told her I was jealous of her legs. She was like what That is the part of my body I least like. And I’m like huh I’ll trade. So love every bit of yourself because there’s always someone else admiring your unique qualities.
Yes my BFF is crazy Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Yes my BFF is crazy shirt
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt