Obama all I want for Xmas sweater

How the Obama all I want for Xmas sweater went from this wonderful, intelligent, compassionate couple to Trump I will never understand. However, reading some of the comments here, perhaps I do. Racism is so ugly whether it is here or in the US. Classless like I always thought. If she and her husband are not the centers of attention they pout. They both were extremely rude to President-elect Trump and Mrs. Trump. Shame on them. Consider the source dumpster people. Trump’s endorsement and promotion of the birther conspiracy was an early hint that he was unfit to be President. Perfectly understandable. No one should forgive him for putting the US, her neighbors and the world in danger.
Obama all I want for Xmas Guys Shirt
Buy this shirt: Obama all I want for Xmas sweater
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt