Quiet I’m keeping score sweater

I used to love Quiet I’m keeping score sweater racing until I started riding and owning horses. Racehorses are started way too young and worked very hard at a time young horses should not be ridden at all. Some show horse people do that too, but the horse ends up being arthritic before it’s time. I’ve owned horses that were started way too young, some off the track. Dealing with bowed tendons and suspensory ligament tears is heartbreaking. Yes, those horses are given very good care, but that does not make up for such strenuous work when their tendons, ligaments, and bones are developing. I just feel it is unethical.
Quiet I'm keeping score Guys Shirt
Buy this shirt: Quiet I’m keeping score sweater
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt