Santa don’t stop believin’ sweater

I worked at Wal-Mart in Santa don’t stop believin’ sweater for 5 years. Not that unusual. Wal-Mart is set up to take good Samaritan payments. A lot of very generous folks during the holidays. It was awesome when a person would come to make a layaway payment only to discover it was paid in full. Awesome. I work at Walmart and have watched this guy do his thing every year since the store opened. My heart is just overwhelmed with happiness to see the faces on the people he helps. I got this idea from someone years back and for the last few years I’ve paid off someone’s layaway. I always say Do nice things when no one is watching.
Santa don't stop believin' Guys Shirt
Buy this shirt: Santa don’t stop believin’ sweater
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt