Drink like a Missourian sweater

My dad was a Drink like a Missourian sweater believer in thus being a Scotsman, and my young brother used to ask for ‘medicine’ and would be better the next day. I used an oz of honey and an oz of whiskey n an oz of lemon juice to help my kids with the crop. And it worked. I did not give it all one time, but tablespoons when needed. The old remedies seem to help the best. This one sure got a lot of responses. Booze for a reason always works. My dad was a believer and was always trying to give us Booz for one reason or another! I’m always right about these things… I think you’ll need one of these tomorrow night.
Drink like a Missourian Guys Shirt
Buy this shirt: Drink like a Missourian sweater
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt