Daft Punk Around the world sweater

From what I see, that goat/sheep is Daft Punk Around the world sweater. He just teaching them how to run and exercise cus they all fat! I was trying to find something the video that identifies it’s location and then I saw the car plate is Brazilian. Not difficult to assume it’s in the northeast of Brazil. The goat isn’t being treated kindly, so it acts before anyone can hurt it. I’d love to have a go at sitting near it and being kind to it. Maybe I am wrong but I’d have a go. We were driving home one day and our neighbor’s billygoat had pinned an unsuspecting tourist against a fence post.
Daft Punk Around the world Guys Shirt
Buy this shirt: Daft Punk Around the world sweater
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt