Forget mama bear I’m a mama shark sweater

I saw this the Forget mama bear I’m a mama shark sweater!! Sooo awesome. Love how well behaved the llama is but is it only me stressing at how quickly and sharply she closed the door on his butt. Yep, We did look at having a couple of these from the rescue center in PointClear but wasn’t too sure if it was a big enough garden. After seeing this I am going to change my one and only joke I know from how many elephants you can fit in a mini o how many lamas.
Forget mama bear I'm a mama shark Guys Shirt
Buy this shirt: Forget mama bear I’m a mama shark sweater
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt