Penguin happy Patrick’s day sweater

I’m really tagging you for the Penguin happy Patrick’s day sweater. I wouldnt wait through the ad though. You do realize you can just snip the corner off the bag for the icing? Most of these seem to just make more work and clean up. The corkscrew one reminds me of the time you were trying to open the wine with a pen and my keys. Some of these ideas while clever are too messy for me lmao especially with the d.i.y. salad spinner flinging water urywhere and the battle royale between the rotisserie chicken and the hand mixer in a glass bowl of all things.
Penguin happy Patrick's day Guys Shirt
Buy this shirt: Penguin happy Patrick’s day sweater
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt