Beauty and the Beast Belle baseball shirt

I’m from South Florida and we have a Beauty and the Beast Belle baseball shirt, some were close friends of mine. I guess the Americanized ones never got into it though. They were all pretty much beer (specifically Heineken for some reason), LIT, Jack and Coke, and common-brand cognac drinkers. Some of them would butcher their Remy with Coke or sprite though as well. But I’m not gonna lie, I can’t drink whiskey straight very often. It has to be a shot preferably with a stereotypical-bartender amaro floater or I’ll drink whiskey/diet.
Beauty and the Beast Belle baseball Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Beauty and the Beast Belle baseball shirt
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt