Top shirts back link sweatshirtus on 2019/04/29

The passages were really short, especially for fast readers. Shouldn’t have taken more than 3 minutes in any case, and 3 Qs ones took about 90–100s. The options were the only thing that made RCs a bit challenging, with 2 options being really close in many questions. Since I attempted Verbal first, I had plenty of time to re-read the passage and the relevant portions. I did so for about 3–4 times to ensure my answer was atleast in the yard of being right.
If you mess with my mom remember she has a batshit crazy daughter Hoodie
Buy this shirt: If you mess with my mom remember she has a batshit crazy daughter shirt


Suddenly something in me tells me to look for clues in options of next question. And there I see all the values written explicitly which I was trying so hard to get. I eliminated 2 instantly with the pre-processing done, and remaining two had 1 more similar value. I used that value to do some more calculations, and eliminated the third option. I knew I had achieved victory. My face lit up brighter than the tubelight above. I had all the values required, immediately used them to find remaining ones and wrapped the set.
Believe in yourself Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Believe in yourself shirt


Thirdly, I have hardly seen a 2iimcat video which is too long or boring and even though this might not seem that important, I think it is crucial because it affects the way we perceive any information. Their videos are crisp and comprehensive and deliver the lessons really well. Also, I love how they used to post links to articles for RC practice everyday without fail. Following that in itself would prove to be a great practice for VARC section. And all articles chosen were informative as well.
I'm a bitch I'm a lover I'm a crazy ass mother Hoodie
Buy this shirt: I’m a bitch I’m a lover I’m a crazy ass mother shirt


Lastly, there is something in this channel which I really admire. This channel doesn’t push you to become just a 100 percentiler. I think everyone understands how difficult it can be for some of us to score well in such exams. 2iimcat content is designed to push a person to think, and to help them think. I remember, a week before CAT I was reading a post by one of their teachers, who spoke about his own journey to B-school and how he never performed too well in his mocks. I think this encouragement and motivation they provide to a student is unparalleled. Plus, they are really responsive to messages on FB as well. My query was answered in about 10 minutes and I got really helpful advice from them.
If I'm drunk it's my camping friend's fault Hoodie
Buy this shirt: If I’m drunk it’s my camping friend’s fault shirt


Do not read it from the newspaper, rather read it on your laptop/tablet. As you will start reading it, you will come across at least 5 words, in the article for which you wouldn’t have known the meaning. A common tendency is to search for their meaning , try to fit in the context and move on with reading. Now, this is what everyone does, but if you want to build your vocabulary, you have to do a little more! As you search for the meaning on google or on a online dictionary google is recommended, you need to do three things.
I'm a grumpy old December man I'm too old to fight Hoodie
Buy this shirt: I’m a grumpy old December man I’m too old to fight shirt


A lot of B-schools look at your 10th , 12th scores as a pre-requisite. This is very unfair- IMO. Because you may not have performed well in your 10th Boards due to a variety of reasons. For example- my grand-dad died just 2 days before my 12th Board exams were to start. It was a painful experience for me as he was quite close. As a result- I could not concentrate much. Luckily I managed to score 93% overall aggregate. And my brother had developed a sudden viral fever during his 10th Boards. He could not concentrate for the first few days.
Official Bread Corgis Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Official Bread Corgis shirt


Thus the scores of the easier slots are normalized to a scaled standardized score out of 450 and then you are ranked based on that. And how this normalization is done- remains a million dollar question. And none of these factors are under your control. How is your 10th performance supposed to be a deciding factor in your selection?. Your social circumstances could have been different. Your level of schooling would have been different, your guidance and financial status would have been different. All these are NOT taken into account by the top IIMs.
Obama's America Trump's America Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Obama’s America Trump’s America shirt


I just hate this section- to tell you the truth. I mean all these complex kinds of bar-graphs and pie-charts , the amount of mind-boggling data you have to process manually. I find this section the most irrelevant. In my experience of the real world- there are scientific calculators and any chart can be easily computed today using Microsoft Excel formulae. Thats how its being done in most organizations. I really feel that this section should be done away with- or atleast we can give a reduced weightage.
Next time the senator needs an IV remind her it's dealer's choice Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Next time the senator needs an IV remind her it’s dealer’s choice shirt


But what I really like about this section is that its fun. Total fun when you remove the time constraint. And the next best thing is that you need not require any knowledge on complex formula- like you have to remember for Quant related topics. All you have to do is to understand the data given and correlate the various graphs. Most of the questions in this section could be solved when you tabulate all the data in a single table or a single graph.
Cat purrr me tequila Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Cat purrr me tequila shirt


Another factor is test taking environment at centre. Test series which only provide tests to be taken from home and no centre based tests should be generally avoided. No matter how much you try, the real feel of a test taking environment is only at the centre when you see so many other people also appearing for the test. Then there is availability of analysis and solution with details of score vs rank in the test series for top 10% candidates at least. Also, there should be section wise score, analysis, ranks and all the parameters of importance detailed out in analysis.
Nurses everyday I'm shufflin' Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Nurses everyday I’m shufflin’ shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt