Never underestimate an old woman with a Jeep shirt

When they came home, the wife we straight upstairs and he walked me home. When we got to the corner, I stopped and looked at him and said, “I bet your wife doesn't know about the pictures on your computer.” He seemed stunned. Then I asked if he thought about me. He looked like the deer in the headlights. I said I thought it was sweet and I tiptoed up and kissed him and slipped my hand over his crotch. He was hard, and I said that he must be thinking about me now.

Never underestimate an old woman with a Jeep Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Never underestimate an old woman with a Jeep shirt
From: https://sweatshirtus.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt