Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2019/09/30

Toyoya corporation moved its USA headquarters from Southern California to the Dallas suburb of Plano. Many employees were reluctant to move so the company paid for some employees to fly to Plano for a few days to see how they liked it, and to spread the word when they got back. They apparently liked what they saw. Sure, none of the surfing and the coastal weather they had back in Torrance, but better housing and improved levels of consumption in a top tier Dallas suburb. Toyota got 75% of their employees to move to Texas.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: All I need today is a little bit of Disney and a whole lot of Jesus shirt


We stopped by at McDonald’s for a fuel refill and also to snack a little. It was 3 days after my husband’s birthday and I had a surprise planned for him post his birthday. The first part of it was making him cut a cake on the way, he was clueless as I baked the cake at night while he was away. So, when we stopped at Mc D, I thought of getting him to cut the cake, he was at the washroom so I brought the cake, sure enough he was surprised. We all started singing along with the our kids (who were yelling on top of their voice at the sight of cake), the servers joined us and I was really happy, they even danced for him, so this ended well, except for, this wasn’t the end.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Official cow muhviehstar shirt


Whenever you are involved in a car accident, the insurance companies have complete access to your cam’s data. They don’t rely on people’s testimonies to figure out who caused the accident, they just look at the videos. Oh, and there is a microphone in the car recording as well, so if you were yelling at the kids and not paying attention while you were driving, they will know. Furthermore, the cams are on 24 hours a day - and I believe data is stored for at least one week. And the police have access to you video data should they decide they need it. What that means is that if a crime was committed somewhere near your car, the police can use your video data to help catch the criminal.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Halloween are you bleeding or dying no ok sit down shirt


If you’re uncircumcised, you should have learned how to keep it clean as a child. If you have a medical reason why you can’t retract your foreskin or gently clean under it, that’s something that needs to be brought up with a doctor. If you want people to touch your penis, keep it clean. Use deodorant. Every time you bathe or shower. I don’t care what country or culture you come from, and if it’s common to not use it there. If you see me, you use deodorant. And don’t just put on deodorant without washing, either. You think I can’t tell? There are very few men who genuinely don’t need to use deodorant (and most of them are East Asian) and frankly, even if (you think) you’re one of them, it doesn’t hurt to put some on anyway.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Red moon Mutant Enemy grr argh shirt


If you want me to kiss you, I expect a baseline level of oral hygiene. Brush your teeth before you visit me. Floss regularly. Use mouthwash. I recommend Corsodyl. Get regular dental checkups. Your teeth don’t have to be perfect - gods know mine aren’t - but they need to be well-maintained. Smoking is gross and kissing smokers when you’re a non-smoker is like licking an ashtray. Even if you brushed your teeth before you came, if you smoked on the way here you’re going to make me gag. I’m honestly thinking about putting up my rates for smokers (or rather, putting up my rates for everyone and then giving a discretionary discount to people who don’t smell and taste like smoke).
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Baby Groot Venom shirt



There was the place that didn't want to keep paying me 50€ (about a shift's worth at what was basically miminum wage already) extra for taking care of what would typically be a Chef de Cuisine's responsibilities (it was a tiny kitchen, and the work was about a shift's worth) in addition to cooking, and offered me a cooking shift or two more a month to ‘make up for the difference’. I'd still have been expected to do the extra work on my own time, of course… Well, let me think about it for a moment… Umh… No. Fuck, no!
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Grinch all I need is Dutch Bros and my dog it is too peopley outside shirt


The place that offered a decent-ish monthly wage (based on a Demi-chef de Partie’s 40h-week), for a change, but was upfront about the typical week likely having more like 65 hours. No compensation for overtime, and I might have to take on some duties that are typically a Sous-Chef's or Chef de Cuisine's. Well no. I'm not working my arse off for what is effectively less than minimum wage, sorry.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Friends TV show Chicago Cubs shirt


I was a goth kid, in the late 90s early 2000 ( some might see were I'm going with this). I was pretty mellow, kept to my self, never really left my house, spent my time reading, listening to music, helping both my parents at their jobs, not forced I enjoyed it, dad was a coach driver so I enjoyed travelling with him around the country and then helping him clean the bus so he got home earlier, then I'd go up to the pub mum worked at and help her behind the bar, stocking shelves, serving non alcohol for people, cleaning up.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: All I need today is a little bit of Patriots and a whole lot of Jesus shirt


So imagine my parents suprise when they get a call from school saying I might be suspended and I need councelling, maybe the police might be involved, you see, it was not long after colombine, and well I was a goth kid, the only goth in a small town, so obviously I was evil. Some kids, I never mind out who started a rumour, I was carrying knives to school to do a mass stabbing ( this is the UK we don't use guns apparently). When my tutor, headmaster and some other teacher I didn't know asked to check my bag, I was confused but did so, what would they find some books pens, my walkmen and some tampons?!
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Breast cancer Mickey love Dallas Cowboys shirt



As a high school teacher, I avoided physical contact altogether as much as possible. Sometimes I hugged a student at graduation as I was congratulating him/her. There were a few times in chemistry class when I grabbed or shielded a student to get them out of the way of a dangerous situation. No one ever complained that I touched them to save them from injury. I even injured myself a few times to protect a student. Otherwise, I had no physical contact with them. I cannot imagine what has happened in our schools that would cause a teacher to behave in such a bizarre way.
See more: T-shirtat Store

Buy this shirt: Official King cunt shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/02/04

Top shirts back link t-shirtat on 2020/01/17

Twist the Bones and bend the back shirt